Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fun at the Farm

This week I went to my Great-grandparents farm. It is so cool it has treasures from the early 1900s to the early 2000s! (Cool, right?!)

Not only do they have junk from who knows when, they have animals too. Though the fearful chickens 

 and snot drooling cows may not get you to want to go there, but they have one super photogenic and impossibly  adorabe cat (have you ever heard that from a dog person?)! 

The point is that some things aren't as cool as they were "back in the day" but now that I've seen some of it in person I think it is way cooler than seeing pictures of it on social media or in a text book. If you can't see something at a grandparents house or great-uncle or aunt's you can see at least see something at a  museum, it may be cooler than it seems right now. 


Check out some of the cool thing I saw on an old farm:












1 comment:

  1. im sure your grandparent's farm looks fun. I went to my friend's grandparent's farm when i turned 9. it was really fun. i hope thoses chickens aren't too fearful for you!

    ReplyDelete