Friday, November 4, 2016

Hello! Sorry I haven’t been able to post a lot lately.  I haven’t had internet in a while so I couldn’t post anything. Yeah I know it sucks.(😠!!!)

Since I have had this delay with my life I am behind on everything on social media, and the most devastating… Animal Jam! (Dun, Dun, Dun!)

Because I wasn’t able to explore my Animal Jam account, when I came back to it when I finally had internet, POOF, it was gone! Since I had not been on my account for who knows how long National Geographic will automatically delete your server. Oh, and if you're a kid like me and your parents won’t let you get an account what I would tell them that this was made by National Geographic and is educational (but don’t worry it’s not like you’ll be doing math drills every 25 seconds).

If you would like to set up an Animal Jam account, first of all here’s the link: Create Account - Animal Jam! You pretty much just follow the instructions the crazy woman gives you. Once you get it done you can comment your username and everyone who does has a guarantee that they will get a buddy request from me.

Anywho I have to get going so bye and my next post will be sent soon  (hopefully), because I have the world wide web now. Next, Animal Jam


3 comments: